Wednesday 28 September 2011

Life and lemons

When life throws limes at you
you have two options...
1. Sit down and squeeze the hell outta the lime to get juice,
when you are done sit, drink and enjoy
OR
2. Get a good sharp chefs' knives and slice the limes,
get a bottle of tequilla, some salt drink and enjoy.

The diferrence between the two choices is that you will drink and forget about the lemonade (lime juice)
meanwhile the tequilla, lime and salt will be remembered tommorow - aka Babalaas.

My true and real friends are the tequilla lime and salt
they have brought flavour, memories and good times in my life,
unlike lemonade they were not there for a moment of pleasure
to quench a thirst that will come back again.

thank you to my tequilla, lime and salts I love you and you mean the world to me...

No comments: