Tuesday 14 January 2014

Welcome back

Hello, It’s been a minute there...wow I missed this place. It is the beginning of a new year and looking back I couldn’t wait for 2013 to end until I had a revelation filled conversation with someone. She said to me I must appreciate the hard times that 2013 brought forth because these hard times are proof that I am a conqueror as I survived them. She further said in life there is no breakthrough without a breakdown. So yeah I’m glad I had whatever experience in2013, I’m back full force in 2014 and looking forward to writing loads of interesting stuff. Please feel free to comment on all my posts, follow the blog and share with others. My next post will be a quick flash back to 2013’s moments then will kick start the year with something different.
I hope that this year brings you Joy, Prosperity, Love, Success in abundance and results for every effort to put in. Here’s to a year full of favour!

No comments: