Tuesday 16 August 2011

What women want...

Women want to be free,
free to love, free to be loved
Freedom to us means being able to be ourselves and not apologetic therefore. 


Woment want it to be know that we need to be Celebrated,
We want to know that we can celebrate our womenhood and not be judged. 
Why should i be ashamed that I am a woman who is able to maintain who I am?  
Should I celebrate my victories in discreet?

Pity doesn't keep us going. 
Do not feel sorry for me coz I am going through a rough patch,
What will your pity give me except belittle the confidence I have?

Women want to be supported. 
So u do not believe in my dream? Fine. 
But support the fact that I have a dream and am not
sitting on my bum waiting for Jack's Luck!
Atleast i am not waiting to winn the lottery then start living the life I want to live.

So, What do women want?
Women want to be free,
Women want to be celebrated,
Woment want to be supported with a lil bit of Love..........

#From A Woman Who Knows#

No comments: