Friday 12 August 2011

Booty call

So.......

You are out with your friends have a good time, a couple of drinks, then it's time to head home.  As you drive home, ALONE, coz u did a not score any of the "chicks" that got you guys to pay their bill you think.......hmmm, I know who I can call!

2am - you decide to call me...we are friends with benefits, only when it benefits you.

You: "hey babe i miss u!
Me:  "its 2am r u okay?"
You: "yeah, but like i said...i miss u, can i come over to ur place?"
Me:  "can't you wait till tommorrow?"
You: "nooooo, c'mon girl i want u i want u sooo bad"

Now seriously dude you want me coz could not score not because you miss me. 

Maybe, just maybe we as women have given men the liberty to such to us treat us like we are pieces of nothing.  Ladiez there is nothing like a relationship that is "no strings attached" we are women we are emotional beings there is bound to be emotions involved!

I am taking liberty of my life you can have me when I want you.

I am not your booty call...

No comments: