Wednesday 24 August 2011

Eat and be Merry!


I am a lover of food and not just food but good food! It has to be appealing to the eye, creatively plated and colourful.

I love me a good hot thai Fish curry on a chilly winter afternoon,
A soulful Chicken pasta with lots of colourful peppers for dinner,
Some chilled paw paw on a hot summer evening,
And meat...chicken in particular, Roasted, Stewed, Curried, Grilled, bring it on!
I love Green salads in summer with lots of sweet tomatoes, feta cheese and coulourful peppers!
Once in a while I love me some pap and chicken traditionally cooked with salt white pepper and onions.


I've heard that food can make the heart feel warm and comforted, this reminds me of my favourite comfort food:  Blue Berry Cheesecake Ice cream, Top deck chocolate slab and my recently discovered FKC's Very Berry Crusher Smoothie mmmmmmmmm(mouth watering as I think of it) hahaha!

Aint no need to feel guilty about indulging on your favourite meal. As long as you enjoy and not over eat...go on eat, and be Merry!

No comments: