Thursday 31 January 2013

Private Party

"Sometimes I'm alone but never lonely
That's what I've come to realize
I've learned to love the quiet moments
The Sunday mornings of life
Where I can reach deep down inside
Or out into the universe
I can laugh until I cry
Or I can cry away the hurt"

The above verse is take from India.Arie's song "Private party". I love it so much coz it reminds me that there is nothing wrong with enjoying your own company and listening to the voice inside. Most of the time this voice gives compliments about little achievements and about our positive image. This is no pity party but a party where u alone celebrate yourself, your beauty from outside and inside. There is no better person to have this private party with other than you.  Today I am having a private party pity is not allowed I will strip down my clothes appreciating how God has created me physically, then strip down all emotional garmets of hatred, pity, doubtfulness and insecurities. I'm having a Private Party I will be all alone celebrating the woman I have become!


No comments: