Friday 19 July 2013

Farewell Senong





A few weeks ago I introduced to you a good friend of mine Bheki Senong.  It is with great grief and heartbreak that I inform you that he is no more. His passing away last week Friday (12 July 2013) was sudden and unexpected, it has left us all in awe with loads of unanswered questions.  We have lost a father, a husband, a son, a brother and a good friend. He had so much to still do, so many plans and greater things to achieve, but maybe, just maybe God had other plans. He has run his race whatever is left we can complete. Everyone that knows him would know know that he was all about pushing hard, hustling, and making a way where there seems to be no way. Lets grieve, let the good memories we all have of him live on, celebrate his life but we have to let him go. It has been an unreal week for me but reality has hit that my friend my crazy good friend with the most infectious laugh is gone.  "Hamba kahle Chomie yami, ngiyakuncanywa" (as u always said to me). I will make sure that your memory lives on, it was an honour to know you. Rest in peace my Chomie.
REST IN PEACE MY CHOMIE

No comments: