Tuesday 28 May 2013

Heartbreak Hotel

Our niche market is a group of women who do not even imagine themselves being guests here.  They unexpectedly get their hearts broken. The men in their lives throw the bomb at them when they “think” or “assume” all is well.  He tells u he has found someone else and they get along well, or will lie and say we ‘drifted’ apart.
Most ladies come to check in as walk in guest with no reservation, and we always have a comfy room for you, we understand that this is a getaway you didn’t quite plan for.
A couple of years back Whitney Houston sang about this culprit brother....as she waited for their date he just didn’t pitch she goes:
You said you'd be here by 9
Instead you took your time
You didn't think to call me boy
Here i sit, tryin not to cry
Askin myself why, u'd do this to me mmm ohh baby”
The song carries on saying:
“All I really wanted was some of your time
Instead u told me lies when someone else was on your mind
What'd u do to me
Look what u did to me
I thought that u were someone who would do me right (do me right)
Until u played with my emotions and u made me cry
What'd u do to me
Can’t take what u did to me”
To the sisters that are singing along to this song, we welcome them with open hearts in our hotel. We serve comfort food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You know the food that makes u feel good when you are hurting inside? Blueberry cheesecake ice cream, frozen yoghurt, chocolate truffles, French fries with lots ketchup, pancakes with lots of maple syrup and chocolate sauce and sparkling wine any time of the day.
There are comfy rooms that have Kleenex at the side table because we know there will be some shedding of a lot of tears, which is all right.  You can stay in bed all day watching movies or going through all the good memories you had with your special one. The important thing is that after all is said and done your life cannot stop because your heart is broken.  We will all have heartbreak at some stage in our lives but we live through it and carry on living.
By the time you check out all is well, you will realise that you are so much off better without him anyway.  You are beautiful and you are not defined by the relationship you are in.  The hotel is open for you next time you go through such an ordeal again, although we wish you would not, as we hope you will finally meet you knight in shining armour, if not, oh well come check in again. The heartbreak Hotels is open 24/7/365... This is the heartbreak hotel.

No comments: