Thursday 6 June 2013

Facts that Blew my mind

I would like to share some (maybe not so informative) but interesting facts that blew my mind this week.

1. Your brain has the capacity to remember ALL experiences you have gone through.
{So we do remember what we say we do not remember experiencing?}
2. 32% of adults sleep with stuffed toys/animal.
{ I do not have a choice my daughter insits we share a bed with them}
3. At any given time 0.7% of people inthe world are drunk
{Lets Drink to that! hahaha!}
4. It takes 90 days to form a habit and 28 to break one.
{Is this where Steve harvey gets the 90 day rule?}
5. Sour Candy is almost as bad for your teeth as battery acid.
{Eish must say Bye to sour worms  }
6. Cambodia has 0% unemployment.
{Okay this was really an "Aaaaah! Wow!" moment for me}

No comments: